Galaxy Device Series Compatibility
Compatible: Galaxy Buds, Bus+
Incompatible: Galaxy Buds Pro
XELASTEC uses a new material and was designed based on 778 different shapes of ears
that reshapes its form according to the shape and warmth of your ears
Premium eartips made for Airpods Pro
High-quality materials from German Kraiburg TPE
Self-transforms according to the shape of the ear canal / Comfortable and fatigue-free
Flawless sound reproduction / Maximum seal and sound quality
A firm fit continues even during intense activities
Materials are safe for the body / All materials approved by US FDA
Wholly made in Korea
The most comfortable fit.
The specific shape only meant for me.
The umbrella portion of XELASTEC self-transforms its shape according to the shape of your ear canals.
Using the highest grade TPE materials, XELASTEC calmly modifies its shape, greatly reducing any possible stress or pressure against your ears.
Durable / Non-hazardous / Self-restoration / High elasticity / Fatigue-free
XELASTEC is made of elastomers that retain high viscosity, elasticity, and fixation power.
It does not deform at room temperature but the body heat, triggering molecular activities.
Unleash the full potential of your earphones
through its perfectly designed shape
Sound bore that secures high isolation
Straight internal structures that retain sonic linearity
Keeping the sound as straight as possible is the key element of XELASTEC.
So we built the internals to have a perfectly straight line.
The design of the sound bore assures great comfort and isolation.
#Prevents bass loss #Minimize sound leakage
#Reinforce isolation #Maximize ANC performance
No rocket science.
Simply changing your eartips could bring the sound quality of your earphone to the next level.
During your workouts or during your busy way to work
Your earphones will always stay in your ears. Firmly.
HOW TO USE
Instruction for restoration
Follow the steps below if your XELASTEC has been deformed
Flip the umbrella portion of the eartip inside out. Once done, drop it into the cup with hot water. Let it stay for 60-70 seconds.
Pour out the hot water and refill the cup with cold water. Let it stay for 20-30 seconds. Once done, lightly whisk off the moisture and let it dry at room temperature.
* Eartips are consumables. The deformed XELASTEC still may not restore back to its original form even after following the above instructions. Please replace them with a new set of XELASTEC eartips if the shape has not been restored.
* Be aware that you MUST flip the umbrella portion of the eartip inside out. Attempting the restoration without doing so may cause a failure or further deformation.
Packaging and storage
- The plastic package is installed with plastic savers to prevent any deformation during storage and keep the dust off from sticking. We advise you to store your spare XELASTEC eartips in the package for better protection.
Maintenance and cleaning
- Using warm or room temperature water, gently rinse off any dust or earwax with your hands
- You may instead wipe off any dust or earwax using a non-alcoholic wet tissue. Please do not rub them roughly or stretch as the eartips may be damaged.
- After the cleaning, please let the eartips dry naturally. Drying off with a towel may cause the eartips to become stained again